CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 2 November 2012

Book Release - SCIENCE FICTION


Science-Fiction

written by ~ Manguru Rakhra


Science Fiction is a story book which allows your mind to go beyond time in the past and also the future. Meeting my grandmother who’s dead but I travel 15 years back in a time machine which moves faster than the light. It’s is an exciting book based on fiction.


What inspired me to write this book?


I like writing but writing a book on a new train invented in space was exciting. I also wanted to meet my grandmother whom I have not seen, so I thought that I can imagine meeting her through my own story book.

******************************


Space Travel

written by ~ Snehal Papnoi




Space travel is a story book on science fiction genre. Space travel was written by Snehal Papnoi. In space travel story book there are different kinds of transport used in future. In space travel a stuntman goes to the sky, Mars and Saturn. After that, the aliens never come back to the earth.



What inspired me to write this book?


When I was making the story I liked the idea that the stuntman could travel in to the galaxy, so I decided to write the title as; ‘Space Travel’.

*******************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment