CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 2 November 2012

Book Release - ADVENTURE


Mahin’s adventure

written by ~ Mahin Sardana


This is a book about Mahin’s adventure as he travels to different countries. He is a risk-taker especially when he climbs the mountain. But when he climbs the mountain, an avalanche takes place crushing the trees and the houses. Mahin lands in the sea.

This book is about real adventure surprises.




What inspired me to write this book?



I was inspired to write this book because I love adventures. My Mum and brother also encouraged me to write this book.

***************************


Harry & Jack’s

adventure

written by ~ Aditya Naresh


Harry and Jack’s adventure is a story book about two brothers who get lost in the jungle. When Harry and Jack woke up they realise that they are kidnapped by some people and are in some kind of a hut. In the story, a police man finds Harry and Jack, they make a promise with him that they would never disobey their elders again. 


What inspired me to write this book?



I am inspired by adventure books that I have read. I was inspired by my life in Moscow, esp. the forest near my house. I like adventures so I wanted to write about one. My brother is an inspiration to me therefore I wrote a story about two adventurous brothers; Harry and Jack.

********************

The Amazing Yeti

Adventure

written by ~ Sehan Malhotra


The amazing yeti adventure; is a book on adventure genre about a yeti attacking some villagers.
A mysterious monstrous-looking snowman has appeared at Mount Fuji! King Kosho summons his three brave superb samurais to protect the villagers and his kingdom of Osaka from the ‘Yeti’s’ attack. Their journey to Mount Fuji turns into an extraordinary crazy adventure as they encounter a blinding sand storm a dangerous sea-shark, a ferocious lion…along the way. A snowy surprise unfolds as they face on Mount Fuji.
“Mission Yeti” – yes it was truly an extraordinary adventure.


What inspired me to write this book?

The thing that inspired me to write ‘The Amazing Yeti Adventure’ is that when I was in the bus I looked out and saw the Aravali hills, so I got the idea from that. I got the Yeti idea from the recent book I read.

*********************

Jack, Jim and Lilly’s



adventure

written by ~ Aryan Jain



Jack, Jim and Lilly started to find the treasure with Shera. Suddenly it started to rain then they saw a cave. They went inside, suddenly it stopped to rain. They started climbing the mountains suddenly Jack slipped on the rock and hurts his leg. Lilly put a bandage on his leg. After climbing the mountain they reach the waterfall and started to swim. They saw a cave they went inside it there were scorpions, bats and snakes. They saw a door and they opened it and in the room there was the treasure.



****************************

The Treasure Hunt



written by ~ Kartik Oberoi



The Treasure Hunt is a story book about 3 cats and a dog, who goes for an adventure to three different places to find the treasure. The adventure was risky but they did it.


What inspired me to write this book?



I got inspired to write a story because I love traveling on water and like visiting new places.

********************************

Adventures on Island

written by ~ Pratham Goyal

illustrated by ~ Nidhi Goyal


‘Adventures of Island’ is a story book about Pirates and their captain. One day a storm hits the island and a pirate falls from the ship and the captain of the Pirate ship saves him and the storm stops. Then they discover a broken ship which contains the treasure.



What inspired me to write this book?

I have been in an adventurous place and I like adventures.

*********************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment