CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 2 November 2012

Book Release - FABLE


Vansh Fables

written by ~ Devansh Kumar


Vansh Fables is a story book about different kinds of fables. This story book has 14 fables. Every story has a moral. The author of this book is Devansh Kumar.


What inspired me to write this book?


When I was writing my book I thought that there are very less tigers and lions. So I wrote most of my stories on lions and tigers.

*****************************

The Greedy Monkey

written by ~ Diya Didee


The greedy monkey is a fable book about a cat and a hare who asks the monkey to get some apples. The monkey gets lot of apples but only shares one with them. Later Puck and Buns discover apples stored up in hiding, they decide to teach Breen the monkey a lesson.


What inspired me to write this book?

I got this idea to make my book on a farm because where I live on the school campus we are surrounded by farms. Sometimes I also see some animals on the farm and I love it.

****************************

The three little Mice

written by ~ Manas Nayyar


The story about three little mice is a story book about three mice who teaches a lesson to a naughty cat. From that day this cat is very friendly to the mouse and their friends.



What inspired me to write this book?

I saw Aravali hill and thought I will write about them in my story as setting and I like the mouse and do not like the cat.

****************************



0 comments:

Post a Comment