CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 2 November 2012

Book Release - MYSTERY


The Mystery of the

disappearing dogs

written by ~ Ishani Patil


The mystery of the disappearing dogs is about a group called “The Tiger’s Jaw”.


“The Tiger’s Jaw” is a group of detectives. The puppies are missing from the village and the chief of policemen has asked them to find out who is stealing the dogs? So the “tigers jaw” are everywhere interviewing and looking for clues but Huskey their puppy is stolen, Ralphie has a broken arm and Katie and Sam are in a fight.




What inspired to write this book?


I got inspired because Anushhka; my classmate has a dog called Bond and I thought it would be fun if I write about disappearing dogs.

**************************

The case of a

Loch Ness Monster

written by ~ Anushhka Thakur


This book is about a girl, she is a detective her name is Julie Robertson and her partner is Michael. One day Michael calls Julie and tells her that he saw huge foot-steps at Loch Ness. So they venture out to explore and see the footsteps again. After few days they visit Loch Ness to see the highland/Scottish games going on. Then two of the players started having a fight and challenges each other for swimming to find out who was a better swimmer. Then a huge wave comes and took both players underwater, it was the Loch Ness monster. They leave the monster without hurting him and came to visit him everyday.


What inspired me to write this book?

The Loch Ness monster is a myth of Scotland. I have been to Loch Ness and I have researched on the monster, so that is why I wrote a story on him.

********************************

The Mystery

Episodes - I

written by ~ Mehr Ummat


It is a book which has three different mystery stories; ‘The Robot’, ‘Who? How?’ AND ‘The mystery of the missing fisher man’.
First story about the robot was about Mr Banks; the robotic scientist and his nephew; Cheesekick. They both work together to solve the mystery of the robot who comes back to life, even though he was broken.
Second story; ‘Who? How?, is about the mystery of the missing Labrador puppy. How I was able to rescue five puppies with the help of my friends.
Last story is about Carlil the young boy who solves the mystery of the missing fishermen in the calculus sea  by using his knowledge on marine science.


What inspired me to write this book?

A person who had given me my pup.

***********************************

Mysterious scissors

written by ~ Shivani Sinha



Mysterious scissors is a story book on mystery genre. It’s about a selfish girl named Flora that has lost her scissors. So detective Shivani sets off to solve a mystery!



What inspired me to write this book?


My teacher; Mrs Judith Brown lost her class scissors!! And because of the mystery genre I was researching on I got the plot for my story and became a detective as I wanted to help my teacher finding the missing scissors.

*********************************

0 comments:

Post a Comment