CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 2 November 2012

Book Release - FAIRYTALE


The little Mermaid

written & illustrated by

~ Chehak Sehdev


A story of the little Mermaid named Alina who was sad to be a Mermaid. Suddenly some magic happens and her life changes completely.


What inspired me to write this book?



One day when I was sitting at my study table thinking which genre shall I choose for my story book then I thought that I will choose ‘Fairy tale’. Then I thought that to write story on fairies would be quite boring as there are so many stories out there. So I saw my little sister drawing a sketch of a Mermaid and I loved it. I got so inspired that I wrote my first story book on Mermaid.

***************************

The Magic Tree

written by ~ Alexandra Korobov

illustrated by ~ Sergey Korobov


The magic tree is a book about a family who lived in a village. The family was poor and they had a tree which had magical powers and no one knew about it. When anyone would touch the tree a planet would appear and one could get into the planet and enjoy their life forever...
that was the secret!!


What inspired me to write this book?

As I chose fairy tale genre, so I thought that there should not be fruits growing on a tree but planets. I also love nature therefore I chose trees.

*********************************

The Magical Tree



written & illustrated by

~ Lavanya Sathyakumar


The magical tree is a story book on fairy tale genre. It’s about a family which has a mother, a father, a girl named Minee and a boy named Manu. One day they were playing near the house, suddenly it becomes dark and it started to rain heavily with a thunder storm. They started running here and there and ends up in a thick jungle then they found a tree with a door. They opened the door and there was a huge palace with tiny people and an Ogre living inside. Manu and Minee kills the mean Ogre and rescues the tiny people.


What inspired me to write this book?

After writing this story, I think nothing is impossible if we are determined. You should always try to help people in need. Think before you act. It’s is better to work in a team.

*************************************