CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 5 October 2012

Grace in Defeat!!






Grace in Defeat



A real life-story in our class about “loosing” has prompted me to write few words about 
‘grace in defeat’.
Today I felt an urge to take some time away from our busy schedule and have a talk with my students about this. Its’ actually a very important quality for competitors to cultivate because then they take responsibility for their loss rather than generating anger or hurt at external factors.

Needless to say that we had an emotional time and each and every child gave their complete support to this particular student who was going through this devastating time.

My students amazed me with some profound thinking and encouraging words they spoke.

Here are just couple of those snippets: 

Sometimes I win
Sometimes I loose
Sometimes I am in the middle
Just in between.

Poetic words by Ishani Patil


It doesn’t matter
Whether you loose or win
It only matters 
when you participate in.

Words by Devansh Kumar

0 comments:

Post a Comment